Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The children have spoken.

So you wanted "something more"? Well here's your fucking war. Nothing comes from your something, and if I had the chance to tell you "we're going no where" I would have said it long ago. We look into those masses, only to find those blank faces; they make up your army. They'll buy what you're selling. They'll take what you're giving. This is your funeral, this is your "something more" with a 21 gun solute. I'm not aiming the next time that I pull that fucking trigger. Every ones guilty in my eyes. I'm just waiting for the day that this music fucking dies. So when you see your dreams lying at your feet, remember these words: fucking nowhere, it's where we're going. Fucking nowhere, it's where we are...

Play loud.

<a href="http://childrenofgod.bandcamp.com/track/commanding-views-towards-the-inevitable">Commanding Views Towards The Inevitable by Children Of God</a>

This is what they meant when they said that "the war is fucking over and there's nothing left of the man that I used to be", and these rooms that hold the truth are now they very rooms that holds the ruins of every kid that thought like me. Hand over mouth, tongue in cheek. Let's see this situation reach its fucking peak. Fuck your revelations. Fuck your reasons. I can see right through your revolution.

<a href="http://childrenofgod.bandcamp.com/track/not-one-more-fucking-anthem">Not One More Fucking Anthem by Children Of God</a>

Here's another tale you can tell the kids after I'm gone. This is for those fortunate ones, this is for those fortunate sons. This is for the ones that never saw it coming. 20 years of descent come down to this. Choking my veins for the means of survival. These pills, this cancer, prove the human condition. You better hope you made that right choice by walking through that door. These days regret won't extinguish your guilt. Let its arms embrace you. Your well-wishers won't be here to see you through. Let's see those arms swell up. Let's see those scars align. Just smile as you watch your true loves pass you by. Leave your dreams behind. So here's to our best wishes that find themselves in the earth. Here's to our dreams covered in dirt under those fall leaves that fell harder than your crashing skies, leaving your true loves under the ground. I've lost faith in healing, I've lost faith in faith. Here's to your recovery. Here's to the years passing by. This is final. I am fatal. This is fatal. I am final.

<a href="http://childrenofgod.bandcamp.com/track/a-lesson-in-the-human-condition">A Lesson In The Human Condition by Children Of God</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment